Friday, March 03, 2006

{Court} looks around the room in amazement


{Court} was shocked as she looked around the Pub. "It isn't midnight yet, so why am I standing here dressed like a formal waiter?" Then, she looked behind her and discovered, to her dismay, Gluestick Girl was mocking her! Not only her dress (in a shorter version because of her gluestick legs), but also the way she was standing. And, how does Gluestick carry all of her embellishments in that tiny bag? Is there a trick to it?

And how cool is this? I can make my formal out of that lovely Flair patterned paper for an entirely different look! Then again, I'd have to dye my hair brown to pull it off.

I really hope you all love my full length gloves! They are just the thing to wear when I use alcohol inks. They keep my skin milky white. I think. I don't know for sure since I can't take them off.

48 more minutes!

2 comments:

squillen said...

ROFL!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

bwaaaahahahahhaaaaa.....too funny! :)