Monday, February 26, 2007

Hear ye; hear ye! A royal proclamation!

Because of the shenanigans of that crazy Pubcalls gang, the benevolent royal highness has declared an extension for the Queen & Co. manufacturer's challenge. Submissions will now be accepted through March 5 to give everyone a chance to recover from the ruckus that was the Birthday Bash. I heard they haven't cleaned up the place yet, and that confetti can STILL be found in odd places. I think it is better to just not ask, if you know what I mean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you link us to this? I can't seem to find it on the calendar. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha, Queen ROCKS! Good luck everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

I am just checking in to see if it's still the 5th on your side of the World!!

Anonymous said...

Just emailed in- Good Luck to everyone :)