Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Calls

Here are some for your for Thursday......

Scrappin Chicks Spring Crop(April 14)
Carrdvarks Card Challenge(April 17)
We B Scrappin DT call(April 24)
Paper Popsicles "EASY" Contest(April 29)
Create My Keepsake May Guest Designer(April 29)
Create My Keepsake Heat Up With Hambly Contest(April 29)
April Contest at Scrappin Chicks(April 30)
2 Scrappy Chix Designs Mini Album Contest(april 30)
Serendipity Scrapbooks New April Contest(April 30)
KT Crafts April Contest(April 30)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to share that I got my prize yesterday from the Scavenger Hunt. I got an awesome kit from www.thescrapbooksite.com Thanks so much to them for the fabulous prize and thanks so much to our wonderful pub calls person for organizing everything!