Tuesday, September 26, 2006

If I were the ruler of all things Hambly, I'd...

**Declare world peace.
**Decorate my windows with overlays.
**Look at the Pub Calls Manufacturer album knowing that I could totally make someone's day by e-mailing them and telling them how awesome their work is. Wouldn't that make you happy to get an e-mail like that? **And, maybe (if I were in charge of all things Hambly), I'd feel the urge to send that person lots and lots of product to play and create with. **And, if I were to really really want to make their day, I'd...

(To be continued later tonight...) :)

ETA: The rest of the story!

And last, but definately NOT least, I, as the Princess Premier of all things Hambly (which isn't the same as the Queen of Effers, but it's close), I would look through the Hambly Album at the Pub Calls Blog and, together with my Royal Court (current DT) I'd choose someone new to join and be a part of this royal court.

And I'd grace them with overlays and papers so that they would have the tools to inspire others to create with my amazing products! But, I'm not the Princess of all things Hambly. I am merely a bag head with no powers to pick someone for a design team.

So, it's a good thing that THIS is exactly what Allison's plans are! YES...from this album we will see a guest designer for Hambly Studios with a wonderful package of products!!! NOW you know why I told you to get your orders in!

Good luck everyone! Seriously RAWK some Hambly like whoaaaaaaa!

2 comments:

Elisa K said...

OMG! You totally crack me up! LOL

I soooooo love reading your intro's.lol

Michelle said...

Ths is soooo exciting!!! TFS all this kool stuff!!